sir i am curently studying in class 12.. i really want to get into anyone of the NIT for computer science how much should i score.. to achive it and i am very bad in maths.. my 11 th class maths dint go too well.. but chemistry and phy ar my streaghts..how to go about i am very worried!

sir i am curently studying in class 12.. i really want to get into anyone of the NIT for computer science how much should i score.. to achive it
and i am very bad in maths.. my 11th class maths dint go too well.. but chemistry and phy ar my streaghts..how to go about i am very worried!

Grade:12

3 Answers

ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago

to get in best nit cse u had to score minimum of 230 in jee main 
and two subjects will not able to get it so i advice u to spend maximum time on maths
first start with 11 , there is arihant series of maths by amit aggarwal and sk goyal ,  these books contain bot solved and unsolved which would be of great help for u .
for eg complex number is chpater with theory and tricks both so do it efficiently.
hope that u understand my point focus firstly on ur weakest and importaant chapters

approve if useful
shubham sharda
360 Points
8 years ago
I’d suggest you give equal importance to all three of subjects., only through this strategy you would be able to score needed.
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
you should give more time for maths but be careful! do not neglect other subjects.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free