Please see the attachment. Will I get ME in NITs? It is askIITians rank predictor.

Please see the attachment. Will I get ME in NITs?  It is askIITians rank predictor.

Question Image
Grade:12

7 Answers

Abhinav
askIITians Faculty 387 Points
8 years ago
no your rank is not good enough for getting you a NIT seat.
but you should sit in councelling.
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
sorry,
your rank isn’t sufficient for getting in nit
youu should see other options like
lovely professional university
srm university
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago

There is not much hope in NIT/IIITs but you can surely try your luck at some other renowned and highly esteemed institutions across the country,.....mind you, these institutions are no less in any regard than IITs/NITs/IIITs...may it be a matter of quality education, better infrastructure, ultra-modern teaching pedagogy, best ever placements or handsome pay packages........I suggest to visit the websites of these institutions in order to gather an extensive information about admission process – Harcourt Butler Technological Inst, kanpur,.............................Haldia College of Engg, Haldia,...........................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,..........................MBM College of Engg, Jodhpur

Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Don’t feel discouraged if you could not get at NITs as there is no dearth of reputed institutions which have been labelled as best in the field of quality education as well as placements with best salary packages, you may try at – DTU, Delhi,........................Deenbandhu Chhoturam Uni of Sci and Tech, HAryana,...........................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,............................BHU, Varanaasi
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Your rank is not so promising, so i sugg
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Your rank is not so promising, so i sugg
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
With this rank, there are not many chances at NIT, but there is another wayout that you may try seeking admission at some other highly reputed institutions like – Haldia uni, Haldia,.......................Quantum College of Engg, Roorkee,..........................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara......................DIT Uni, Dehradun

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free