my rank in st category is 792 and open category 93833 i am not able to understand by using which rank do the admission procedure takes place they said they are 700 above seats in iits in that case if we do not conider them and see i would get a better branchand college but last year the seats are alloted on the basis of oc rank so how should i keep my options in counselling please suggest me it is urgent

my rank in st category is 792 and open category 93833
i am not able to understand by using which rank do the admission procedure takes place
they said they are 700 above seats in iits in that case if we do not conider them and see i would get a better branchand college but last year the seats are alloted on the basis of oc rank
so how should i keep my options in counselling please suggest me it is urgent

Grade:12

2 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
Please make the question clear. is that the rank 93833?
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
See, the admissio is considered on the basis of CRL or you can say AIR, what i feel is 93833 and the other one is you category rank, right? Let me tell you that seats are allotted on CRL basis and category rank is for ralaxation in the allotment..........if you could not make it at an NIT then you may try at some private but reputed institution, like – College of Engg, Trivandrum,,,,,,,,,Oriental College of Tech, Bhopal,........Lovely Professional University, Punjab,.............DIT Dehradun

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free