is there any state quota in MNIT Jaipur. i have secured 94.2% in boards and 128 in JEE mains and i have an obc certificate, can i get admission in MNIT.

is there any state quota in MNIT Jaipur.
i have secured 94.2% in boards and 128 in JEE mains and i have an obc certificate, can i get admission in MNIT.

Grade:

3 Answers

bharat bajaj IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 122 Points
9 years ago
Yes, State quora is applicable in MNIT Jaipur.
I am assuming your board to be CBSE.
As per Rank Predictor, it may be true or false. Your predicted rank is around 12000.
Cutoff for most of branches in OBC State quota in MNIT Jaipur.
All the best.
Thanks & Regards
Bharat Bajaj
askiitian faculty
IIT Delhi
Abhishek kumar yadav
17 Points
7 years ago
hello sir my jee mains score is 98 i am from obc and got 66 percent in rajasthan board ,can i get any branch in mnit jaipur or any other nit please help??
thanks
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, there are some chances for you to get at MNIT, but nothing for sure can be said about the branch that may be allotted to you. You better pay a visit to the official website of MNIT and get to know what is your stature there and which branch may be offered to you. Let me aware you here that apart fromMNIT, jaipur there are certain other highly reputed inastitutions as well acros the country where you may try your luck – Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Bangalore,....................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,..................Amrita School of Engineering, Bengaluru etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free