I have got OBC-NCL rank as 12410. My State of Eligibility is from Gujarat(advantage in NIT Surat); Will i be able to get CSE or IT in any good NIT or IIIT.Please give what should be my preference order for choosing the NITs.

I have got OBC-NCL rank as 12410.My State of Eligibility is from Gujarat(advantage in NIT Surat);
Will i be able to get CSE or IT in any good NIT or IIIT.Please give what should be my preference order for choosing the NITs.

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Prajwal Kavad
603 Points
8 years ago
what is your all india rank ,AIR is considered for counselling

plz approve
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
While alloting a seat to candidates, AIR is considered and then Category rank is considered fo the sake of relaxation, You should better visit the official website of Jeemain to get the current updates and also be active to gather the status of counselling rounds and be able to make out whether you fall under the category of deserving students,...if yes,,,then nothing like that,.....otherwise you may consider trying at some other renowned institutions, like – J K Lakshmipat uni, Jaipur,.............BIT Sindri, Dhanbad,.............Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,..................JJTU, Jhunjhunu,....................DIT Uni, Dehradun

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free