I have got 62marks in jee mains and 74.8% in cbse 12 th exm and belongs to sc category can i get any nit

I have got 62marks in jee mains and 74.8% in cbse 12th exm and belongs to sc category can i get any nit

Grade:12th pass

4 Answers

abhinaipadachuru
255 Points
8 years ago
Yes you are can get  but the thing is its dificult to get in top NIT’s and desired branch.
there are many universities which provide you excellent placement activities,desired course,good scholarship,enhance your communication skills.
The universities are
  1. BITS, Pilani
  2. BIT Mesra, Ranchi.
  3. Lovely Professional University.
  4. PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya
521 Points
8 years ago
it is  difficult  for  u  to  get  top  old    nit  ,,,,,,,,   but u  can  easily  get  any  of  top  central  government college    with  good  branch  and  …...  u also  have  scope of  last  five  nit   with  average  branch  ….….….….….…..if  you   satisfy  with   my  answer  so please   just click on approve  button  ...and  if  you  have  any  other  question   or  dought     keep asking
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
you can get nit but can’t be sure of top nit’s
you should also see other options like
lovely professional university
srm chennai
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
May be possible that your category helps ypu to get in an NIT, still you must check in at the official website of Jeemains as well as Josaa to make out the current status and also your standing there,...............if you succeeded to make it this time, then there is nothing like that,....otherwise there is an abundance of highly reputed institutions which have been ranked as one of the best ones by certain neutral educational bodies,.....So, you may try any of these – Aditya Engg. COllege, Surampalem,...............Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,...............BIT Sindri, Dhanbad,..............BHU, Varanasi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free