I have got 23000 rank in jee mains. My state of eligibility is Rajasthan. I am a general candidate. Please tell me if I can get civil or electrical in any good nit. Would it be correct to go in nits too far like Srinagar or nits in eastern India.. ​ ​ ​

I have got 23000 rank in jee mains. My state of eligibility is Rajasthan. I am a general candidate. Please tell me if I can get civil or electrical in any good nit. Would it be correct to go in nits too far like Srinagar or nits in eastern India..

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
My opinion is to visit the official weblink of Jee main to check the current status and your standing too and if you make it at some NIT near to your home town, well and good and try to explore the world even if you get a seat at a distant place like Srinagar or Eastern part, try to come out of your home boundaries and on the other hand you may try visiting some reputed colleges’ official weblinks too in order to seek admission there – College of Eng, Adoor,..........Rewa Inst of TEch, Rewa,..........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.........College of Engg, Pune

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free