I have got 108 In JEE MAINS and 91.23% in maharashtra board. Which NITs can i get?

I have got 108 In JEE MAINS and 91.23% in maharashtra board. Which NITs can i get?

Grade:12th pass

4 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
YOu have got very minimal chance to get qualify JEE mains.So no NIT is possible.
abhinaipadachuru
255 Points
8 years ago
Sorry to tell that there is no chance of getting in NIT’s,If you come under general category.
Try to take admission in top privite university which provide you excellent placement opportunities,good communication skills,enhance your communication skills.
The universities are
  1. BITS, Pilani.
  2. Lovely Professional University.
  3. Thapar Inst. of Engineering & Technology, Patiala
  4. Dhirubhai Ambani Inst. of Infocom. Tech, Gandhinaga
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
sorry to say but its a no
you should see other options like
lovely professional university
srm university chennai
etc...................................

Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
I don’t think that you may get into an NIT, you better visit the official weblink of Jeemains and Josaa to check out the current status and hence get to know where do you sdtand,.....If you got it, well and good, else try at some other top rated institutions offering quality education as well as best ever placemants in highly esteemed MNC’s, try these – Quantum School of Tech, Roorkee,.....................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Pragati engg College, Kakinada,....................JJTU, Rajasthan

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free