i got 67 in jee main and expecting 85-905 in cbse boards category sc out of these which college i may get---- 1.any nit’s 2.any iiit’s 3.dhirubhai ambani institute of information and communications technology,gandhinagar 4.institute of chemical technology,mumbai ?? pls help

i got 67 in jee main and expecting 85-905 in cbse boards
category sc
out of these which college i may get----
1.any nit’s
2.any iiit’s
3.dhirubhai ambani institute of information and communications technology,gandhinagar
4.institute of chemical technology,mumbai
??
pls help

Grade:12

5 Answers

Arijit Saha
59 Points
8 years ago
srry 85-90%
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
less chances............
but hope for best
all the best
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago

There is not much hope in NIT/IIITs but you can surely try your luck at some other renowned and highly esteemed institutions across the country,.....mind you, these institutions are no less in any regard than IITs/NITs/IIITs...may it be a matter of quality education, better infrastructure, ultra-modern teaching pedagogy, best ever placements or handsome pay packages........I suggest to visit the websites of these institutions in order to gather an extensive information about admission process – BITS Pilani,...................PES Uni, Bangalore,.......................JJTU, Jhunjhunu,........................Lovely Professional Uni, phagwara

Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Well nothing for sure can be predicted whether you may get into some NITs or not with your present score but yes, you may certainly try seeking admission at some other highly reputed institutions offering quality education and best ever placements in highly esteemed MNCs, you may consider – Parala MAharaja Inst  of Tech, Berhampur,..........................Lovely Professional uni, Phagwara,.............................BITS Pilani
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
UMM i had suggested you to take admission elsewhere as you can’t make it at an IIT/NIT, I opine these names – BIT Mesra,.....................MBM college of Engg, Jodhpur,...................Shiv NAdar uni, Dadri,.........................Lovely Professional uni, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free