i got 14115 rank in jee main i want cse ece mechanical branches which nit i will get please reply me

i got 14115 rank in jee main i want cse ece mechanical branches which nit i will get please reply me

Grade:12

2 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
I will suggest you to visit the official website of jee mains to know the previous year opening and closing rank for different rounds of NITs. It also depends upon category rank and home state quota. Thanks.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
On the top decide it well whichb branch interests you the most and then visit the official wwebsite of Jeemain to get the current status also keep an eye on the counselling rounds’ outcome and hence you may be able to make out where do you stand,   if you are able to make it there, well and good, else try seeking admission at somem other reputed institutions labelled as best ones because of their strenghth of quality education as well as best placements,.....consider these – Guru Ghasidas Vishawvidayala, Bilaspur,..................Maharishi MArkandeshwar Uni, Ambala,....Galgotias uni, Greater Noida,.............Lovely Professional uni, phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free