i got 125 marks in jee mains 91.2 % in 12 th cbse board exam and belong to obc category ..can i get nit jalandhar with EC branch or nit durgapr ???

i got 125 marks in jee mains 91.2 % in 12th cbse board exam and belong to obc category ..can i get nit jalandhar with EC branch or nit durgapr ???

Grade:12

2 Answers

Aniket Bagga
53 Points
8 years ago
Congrats Saumya for your score....did you check in the cutoff list of NIT Jalandhar or of NIT Durgapur? If no, then please do that, because after that only you will be able to come across the actual position. I am sure that on the basis of you JEE score as well as on the basisi of category you will certainly be able to crack at any of the two.

If you can spare some time. do a productive comparison by visiting at some other reputed institutions too, to name a few you can go for – Technio India Uni, kolkata.........Hindu College of Engg, Sonipat......Uni of Kalyani.....Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara.....Maharaja Surajmal Inst of Tech, Delhi etc.
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
First of all check the cutoff  online
It seems that on basis of your JEE score and category you will be able to crack at any of the two for sure.
Parallely check other better options available.
Always hope for the best.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free