I get around 1200 rank in maims of vidyamandir classes what would be my mains rank around?

I get around 1200 rank in maims of vidyamandir classes what would be my mains rank around?

Grade:12

4 Answers

Suraj Singh
148 Points
7 years ago
Hlo frnd I would like to mention to you that you can`t guess your mains rank or performance by your class performance as in the mains exam there will be other factors which are very important to consider.. So I will say that don`t expect of your result just prepare well so that you can fulfil all your dreams... Hope U like it..
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear jyotiraditya 
before the actual exams , its difficult to predict the actual ranks in mains , 
the rank will be depend upon the following factor . 
1- toughness of ques paper 
2- no of students attempted and how they perform in exams . 
3- the score u will get by matching it with the answer key . 
so, your rank in vidyamandir is good , proceed on , and try to get even better rank on next time . 
ALL THE BEST 
REGARDS 
Aadam
19 Points
7 years ago
Hi my name is ajay i have 2 questions ,first how many hours shud i atleast study to get into iit,the secnd one is how shud i remain focused while i get frustrated
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HEY AJAY
IF YOU STUDY 4 HOURS DAILY THROUGHUT CLASS 11 AND CLASS 12 WHIL IIT PREPARATIONS THEN YOU CAN EASILY CRACK THE EXAM. BUT YOU HAVE TO STUDY ON DAILY BASIS.
YOU CAN INCLUDE MEDITATION IN YOUR ROUTINE. IT WILL SURELY BE HELPFUL. ALSO YOU CAN LISTEN TO STUDY RELAXING MUSIC WHEN YOU GET FRUSTATED. IT IS SCIENTIFICALLY PREPARED AND IS AVAILABLE AT YOUTUBE

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free