i completed my 12 class from andhra pradesh board in 2014 and i have written jee main 2015.my question is -for normalisation will both 1 st year and second years marks be considered?last year both the years marks were considered! what about this time??

i completed my 12 class from andhra pradesh board in 2014 and i have written jee main 2015.my question is -for normalisation will both 1st year and second years marks be considered?last year both the years marks were considered! what about this time??

Grade:12

3 Answers

imranmd
22 Points
8 years ago
This year also both years would be considered,nothing much difference compared to previous year,But this year major change in counselling procedure is From which board you have appeared your 12th  it will be your LOCAL and you would have local quota 50% for that state’s Nit rather than your native state.I have mentioned these details so that you won’t feel any difficulty during counselling
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
this year is also same both years are considered

Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Yes bot the marks will be considered, just hope for the best and be prepared for the worst, anyway there can’t be anything worst, as there are a number of reputed institutions offering quality education due to widely experienced faculty members and also they provide best ever placements with handsome pay packages in renowned MNC’s, so, you may consider these names – Pragati Engg. College, Kakinada,..........................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.........................TKM College of engg, Kollam,.......................PES uni, Bangalore

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free