I am rahul, and I have scored 145 marks in jee main 2015 and had also appeared for my intermediate exams this year from jharkhand board , my 12 th board percentage is 73.6 , so I want to know my rank in jee main this year?

I am rahul, and I have scored 145 marks in jee main 2015 and had also appeared for my intermediate exams this year from jharkhand board, my 12th board percentage is 73.6, so I want to know my rank in jee main this year?

Grade:12

4 Answers

Sagnik Bhowmick
29 Points
8 years ago
may be in 20 thousands. or may be less than that. may i know ur percentile?
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
around 20,000
abhinaipadachuru
255 Points
8 years ago
You may get a normal rank.But its difficult to get in top NIT’s.As the cut off for top nit’s is around is 230.So its better to look at some top uiversities which provide you good scholarship,desired course,excellent placement opportunities.
The universities are
1.Birla Institute of Technology
2.Lovely Professional University
3.Delhi Technological University
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Dear Student why don’t you check it on your own by visiting the official weblinks of Jeemains and Josaa, because there only you will get the clear pipcture, otherwise it seems that you may break in, if you could not, due to any unavoidable reasons, then don’t be disouraged, as you may try getting admission at leading institutions which offer quality education and better placements, like – College of Engg, Adoor,................Lovely Professional uni, Phagwara,.............BIT Sindri, Dhanbad

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free