I am going to be choosing Computer Science only. I am a resident of Delhi. Should NIT Allahabad be chosen be chosen considering it’s Splendid coding culure and locational factor or NIT Surathkal – Considering it’s brand value. (Please suggest only from the above 2)

I am going to be choosing Computer Science only.  I am a resident of Delhi.  Should NIT Allahabad be chosen be chosen considering it’s Splendid coding culure and locational factor or NIT Surathkal – Considering it’s brand value.  (Please suggest only from the above 2)

Grade:12

7 Answers

Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
NIIT Allahabad is a right pick.....but you didn’t mention your score in JEE or +2 board.......anyway, the way you have shown your query clarifies that you have choices, but my suggestion is, did you compare other reputed colleges/universities as well? if not, then it is advisable to go for such comparison...because when you put certain things together and go for a churning, you definitely get a very good thing out of it....so, just pay a due attention in visiting the below given links – College of Engg, Pune,.........Birla Inst of Tech, Mesra,...........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,........and College of Engg, Trivandrum.
Parth Goswami
18 Points
8 years ago
Sir it’s not NIIT, it’s NIT.... ?
Prajwal Kavad
603 Points
8 years ago
go for NIT allahabad if you are sure to get a seat over there and you will also get good explosure over there
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
ok go for it....wish you luck and you may compare some other leading organizations too where the students are provided quality education followed by best placement, consider these – Lovely Professional Uni, phagwara,............BITS Pilani,...............BHU, VAranasi,............JJTU, Rajasthan
maneeshbabu
12 Points
8 years ago
NIT warangal is the best choice 
Akshit Matthew
80 Points
8 years ago
NIT Allahabad CSE is very appreciated take it.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Did you get into somewhere or not? If not then you may try these – Maharaja Surajmal Inst of Tech, Delhi,........College of Engg, Pune,.........College of Engg, Trivandrum,......Lovely Professional Uni, phagwara....  and on the other hand if you have got at Allahabad, then there is nothing like that.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free