i am from west bengal.this time iiest(shibpur) is offering 50% seats to west bengal students.will it benifit if i hav rank of 220000AIR and i am obc.last time NIT durgapur biotech sream ended at 213827(spot round).can i get that this time because of iiest?

i am from west bengal.this time iiest(shibpur) is offering 50% seats to west bengal students.will it benifit if i hav rank of 220000AIR and i am obc.last time NIT durgapur biotech sream ended at 213827(spot round).can i get that this time because of iiest?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Yes there may be the chances. However the opening and closing rank gives us idea but there may be variation within it. so you have to be ready accordingly.
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
My suggestion is to check the placement record of Shibpur and along with that keep an eye on the counselling rounds plus spot round and parallely keep visiting the official websites of other reputed colleges and universities where they have been declared as benchmarks in the field of education by some neutral educational bodies, these are – MES College of Engg, Malappuram,..............Mookamba Technical Campus, Ernakulam,............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,........BITS Pilani

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free