I Am an sc and I got 56 in jee main and 75 percent in cbsr will I get any gov college

I Am an sc and I got 56 in jee main and 75 percent in cbsr  will I get any gov  college

Grade:12

4 Answers

Prajwal Kavad
603 Points
8 years ago
ya, you can get a seat in NITs but not a core branch in top 7 NIts
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
I don’t think that uyou may get in an NIT, may be you make it at lower NITs or better to try at some other renowned places where the students are provided with quality education as well as better placements in MNCs, you may consider these – Orissa College of Engg, khorda,...........Silicon Inst of  tech, Sambalpur,...........CVR College of Engg, Hyderabad,........Lovely professional Uni, Phagwara
Akshit Matthew
80 Points
8 years ago
You will get an NIT but not the desired branches but hope for the best in spot rounds anything can happen.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
You better try at lower NITs and get to know whether you stand there or not, if not then try getting admission at some other renowned institutions which claim quality education, better placements, better infrastructure and best hostel facility,....you may try at any of these – Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi,.........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,........JJTU, Jhunjhunu,.............BIT Sindri, Dhanbad

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free