Hi everyone, I got IIIT Trichy in the councelling so should i stick with it or wait for the next round ??

Hi everyone,
I got IIIT Trichy in the councelling
so should i stick with it or wait for the next round ??

Grade:12th pass

7 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
If you get the desired branch then you can otherwise go for the next round. Thanks
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
IIIT Trichy has a very good stature in the field of education, you may go for it....if you wish to wait, go for it,....otherwise you may try at other reputed institutions too, try any of these – Graphic Era Uni, Dehradun,...........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.........PSG College of Tech, Coimbtore,............TKM College of Engg, Kollam
Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
If you are in top 7 branch of the college, then stick with it otherwise, go for next round..
bawa
33 Points
8 years ago
I got IT branch
I needed either CS or IT to go ahead with
I have my doubts because of IIIT Trichy being a new college
Apoorv Singh
24 Points
8 years ago
i also got iiit trichy
wot to do nw?
the college has no campus of its own and its new
Akshit Matthew
80 Points
8 years ago
I think that newly opened colleges have less reputation than the already established same is in the case of IIT’s so I think you should do the some more rounds till you get an old NIT.
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Why not, stick to it and if you don’t fee; satisfied with this branch then check the outcomes of other rounds, make sur that you have not freezed the choice and if it comes freezed from the backend then nothing can be done, you may try at some other reputed institutions like – BHU varanasi,........BITS Pilani,...........Lovely Professional uni, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free