Hello Sir, My JEE Mains Score is 216 but i’m not expecting good percentage of my cbse class xii boards.. i think i did not even reach 75% in boards. What do I do now ? Please Help !!

Hello Sir, My JEE Mains Score is 216 but i’m not expecting good percentage of my cbse class xii boards.. i think i did not even reach 75% in boards. What do I do now ? Please Help !!

Grade:12th pass

4 Answers

himani
23 Points
8 years ago
according to my views if yu r selected in iit thn yu got gud marks acc. to iit how yu prepared .
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
if you r selected in iit thn yu got gud marks acc. to iit how yu prepared .
abhinaipadachuru
255 Points
8 years ago
You can join top private universities which provide you excellent job opportunities,good scholarship,enhance your communication skills.
The universities are
1)1
BITS, Pilani
BIT Mesra, Ranchi
Lovely Professional University
PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
If you feel like that you may not be able to make a good score in board exam, then feel comforted, first of all visit the oficial weblink of Jeemains and Josaa to check your currrent ststus there, if you failed to make it there then try getting admission at somemother renowned institutions like – Lovely Professional uni, phagwara,........................MBM College of Engg, Jodhpur,...........................BITS Pilani,..........................DIT Uni, Dehradun

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free