Hello sir/ma’am, I’ve scored 114 marks in JEE MAINS 2015 and I got 98.3% in AP Board examination. I belong to General category. Could you please tell my approximate AIR rank for JEE MAINS (to get seat in nit’s). Thanks in advance!

Hello sir/ma’am,

I’ve scored 114 marks in JEE MAINS 2015 and I got 98.3% in AP Board examination. I belong to General category. Could you please tell my approximate AIR rank for JEE MAINS (to get seat in nit’s).

Thanks in advance!

Grade:12

4 Answers

Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 232 Points
8 years ago
http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html?utm_source=promo_on_site&utm_medium=side_banner_jee_rank&utm_campaign=content_promotion&utm_term=image&utm_content=null
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
you can use askiitians rank predictor
abhinaipadachuru
255 Points
8 years ago
Its very diificult in achieving admission in top college.As last year top colleges cut off is around 230.
So its better if you look at top universities which provide you excellent placement opportunities,good scholarship,
Enhance your communication skills,
The universities are
BITS, Pilani
BIT Mesra, Ranchi
Lovely Professional University
PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
The result is out and counselling rounds are also going on , you need to visit the official weblinks of Jeemains and Josaa to check the current status of rankings, cutoffl;ist and the outcome of counselling results and hence be able to make out where do you stand,..............If you got it under josaa, then there is nothing like that, else you must apply for admission at some other institutions as well where tjhere is quality education and better placements in highly reputed MNCs, try at – College of Engg, Chengannur,..............Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,..............BITS Pilani,.................Galgotias Uni, Greater Noida

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free