Hello Experts my question is that i want to clear JEE Mains 2016 and i am currently in XII working hard on XII but XI is weak and doing both parallely one day XI and other XII My real question is can you suggest me some important and useful tips so that i can clear jee and side by side get good percentage in cbse and please suggest me short but best books for jee mains 2016?

Hello Experts my question is that i want to clear JEE Mains 2016 and i am currently in XII working hard on XII but XI is weak and doing both parallely one day XI and other XII My real question is can you suggest me some important and useful tips so that i can clear jee and side by side get good percentage in cbse and please suggest me short but best books for jee mains 2016?

Grade:12

3 Answers

Adarsh
733 Points
8 years ago
You have to work hard for strengthening your XI topics along with preparing for Class XII board exam as well as JEE MAIN 2016. The basic thing for these exams is ncert text books along with it you can refer JEE MAIN exam point books available in the market. There are many good books for preparing JEE MAIN such as books by arihant publications, MTG publications, etc. Don’t forget to do as many as problems you can do in everday.
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Youn need to stay focused on three basic and mandatory subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics,ake PCm your strength and along with that you need to locate previous year’s JEE question papers and their solutions plus do one more thing, keep visiting the official websites of leading institutions to check out the cutoff list of previous year, eligibility criteria, fee structure, placement record, pay package etc so that you gather the relevant information and are able to take the right decision for admission, you can try at –

Jadavpur University, Kolkata
Lovely Professional University, Phagwara
Bhagalpur College of Engg, Bhagalpur
JJTU Rajasthan
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
work hard as your are doing at present.
it is better if you read ncert books first.
you can use cengage materials which would be useful to you

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free