Can i do bcom and mba 1 st and after that engineering bcoz of my poor financial problem?? can i be able to give jee mains at 2019 or 2020 i have given jee mains this year 2014?? but still i want to ask that i have got 82% in hsc maharashtra state board i am comp sci. student and i have got 33 marks in jee mains can i get best college for b tech in electronics & telecommunications or mechanical engineering?? plz sir ans my questions....

Can i do bcom and mba 1st and after that engineering bcoz of my poor financial problem?? can i be able to give jee mains at 2019 or 2020 i have given jee mains this year 2014?? but still i want to ask that i have got 82% in hsc maharashtra state board i am comp sci. student and i have got 33 marks in jee mains can i get best college for b tech in electronics & telecommunications or mechanical engineering?? plz sir ans my questions....

Grade:

3 Answers

Vasantha Kumari
askIITians Faculty 38 Points
9 years ago
Dear Student,
After doing B.Com and MBA, if your age crosses 25 then entry into engineerring is not possible.
At 2019 of 2020, the break would become questionable.
82% in Maharashtra board is good and you could pursue B.tech in your favourite line
ALL THE BEST.

Thanks & Regards,

Vasantha Sivaraj,

askIITians faculty

Siddhesh Ghadi
14 Points
9 years ago
but mam, can i still get admission in best college for b tech in electronics & telecommunications and mechanical engineering even getting these type of marks??
Vivek Kumar
24 Points
9 years ago
Yes you can. Now also you can take admission, and 82 % is quit good, you will be provided with scholarship and financial aid by some of the best institution Like Thappar university, PTU, Lovely Professional University, Sharda.etc Dont waste your time by creating a gap b/w the education.
Best of luck.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free