Hi, I expect around 201 marks in my AIEEE. With these marks, getting into the NIT'S is a bit difficult. But I am interested in Core Branches such as Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Technology, Metallurgy and the like. What are my chances of getting these seats in NIT'S? Going by the opening and closing ranks for these disciplines in various NIT'S for 2008, I stand a good chance. How much different will the opening and closing ranks for these disciplines be in 2009? If not in NIT'S what are the other good colleges that I can try for??

Hi,

I expect around 201 marks in my AIEEE. With these marks, getting into the NIT'S is a bit difficult. But I am interested in Core Branches such as Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Technology, Metallurgy and the like. What are my chances of getting these seats in NIT'S?

Going by the opening and closing ranks for these disciplines in various NIT'S for 2008, I stand a good chance. How much different will the opening and closing ranks for these disciplines be in 2009?

If not in NIT'S what are the other good colleges that I can try for??

Grade:12

1 Answers

Amit Saxena
35 Points
14 years ago

Hi,

201 marks in AIEEE , means your rank around 20,000 -25,000 in AIEEE 2009. you can find your problem solution by comparing last year AIEEE 2008 opening and closing rank of NITs and other colleges, check out this link..

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free