SIR,THIS IS MY LAST ATTEMPT TO AIEEE,I HAD A ONE YR DROP BUT COULDN'T MAKE IT TO IIT......AND THEN DUT TO EXAM FEAR AND PRESSURE I DID BLUNDERS IN MY AIEEE EXAM..... NOW I AM IN A GOVT ENGG COLLEGE IN GANDHINAGAR AFFILIATED TO GTU WITH INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL BRANCH..BUT STILL NOT SATISFIED THTS WHY GIVING MY LAST SHOT TO IT. PLEASE GIDE ME HOW TO UTILIZE MY TIME EFFECTIVELY IN THIS LAST MONTH.

SIR,THIS IS MY LAST ATTEMPT TO AIEEE,I HAD A ONE YR DROP BUT COULDN'T MAKE IT TO IIT......AND THEN DUT TO EXAM FEAR AND PRESSURE I DID BLUNDERS IN MY AIEEE EXAM.....

NOW I AM IN A GOVT ENGG COLLEGE IN GANDHINAGAR AFFILIATED TO GTU WITH INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL BRANCH..BUT STILL NOT SATISFIED THTS WHY GIVING MY LAST SHOT TO IT.

PLEASE GIDE ME HOW TO UTILIZE MY TIME EFFECTIVELY IN THIS LAST MONTH.

Grade:Upto college level

2 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear bindu.

as you have already taken a drop .So i hope that u have prepeared well this year fot your exam.

I understand how u feel and what kind of pressure is upon you. First thing u should notice that all the students who clear JEE or AIEEE are also students like u and dont think that for clearing JEE or AIEEE u need to be a real genius or something like that.

First of all u be clear in ur conceptual understanding and then concentrate on solving various questions from different study materials. Dont loose ur confidence. Work hard and utilize the time available effectively. Also utilize the faculties of the coaching
centres to know about the techniques of solving the problems and also the what kind of study materials can give the problems which are more related to the  exams

i think you have completed your syllabus. so from now you should give more stress to those topics in which you feel difficulty. or in which you are not much confident.and at the same time you should keep revising other topic also.Try to solve new question

in the last 10  day you  should  solve model papers at least one in a day . and study important concepts and
revise formulas.And during solving papers in which concept you feel difficulty ,refer books or study
material to remove your doubts .

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

bindu rani
8 Points
14 years ago

SIR I NEED AIEEE TEST SERIES.......WHERE TO GET IT FRM. OR SHULD I BUY AIEEE EXPLORER FROM MTG PUBLICATIONS....PLEASE GUIDE

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free