sir i m getting 204 in eee 2009,if for example my rank is like 16000,are there any deemed universities in which i can get admission into.i m a resident of punjab.further more what do u think about civil eng.i am hearing from all around that the demand for civil eng. will increase rapidly in comming years.also while mentioning the colleges that i may get admission into plz do also mention the stream that u think i shud opt in these colleges.

sir

i m getting 204 in eee 2009,if for example my rank is like 16000,are there any deemed universities in which i can get admission into.i m a resident of punjab.further more what do u think about civil eng.i am hearing from all around that the demand for civil eng. will increase rapidly in comming years.also while mentioning the colleges that i may get admission into plz do also mention the stream that u think i shud opt in these colleges.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Radhika Batra
247 Points
14 years ago

Hi,

It's good chance to get civil engineering which is really a good branch in present. you should try for this and take a step to move deemed university.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free