respected sir, thanks for the ans for my quiestion..I know i can bt a little bit confused and that shakes my confidence.will it be poosible to crack it at the study of last moments.people study for two years bt then too they dont get will it be possible for me? this gets into my mind v.much. but i promise you i will ollow whatever u said and DO MY BEST. thank you

respected sir,

thanks for the ans for my quiestion..I know i can bt a little bit confused and that shakes my confidence.will it be poosible to crack it at the study of last moments.people study for two years bt then too they dont get will it be possible for me? this gets into my mind v.much. but i promise you i will ollow whatever u said and DO MY BEST. thank you

Grade:

1 Answers

Ramesh V
70 Points
14 years ago

every person has different understanding capability and quantitative skills. If u r too sharp, u can get the concept of that subject in one reading even without a proper coaching center.

There is no hard and fast rule that for IIT , u have to read day n night for 2 years.

It was previous years statistics or experience of people says that generally people need 2 yrs of study and even more year drop after + 2 for making into IIT.

Plzz look ino u r previous and prepare well in all topics, IF u r new then cover most importnat topics of all 3 subjects and practice previous years question papers and practise test paapers and prepare some formula sheets and revise befor ethe exam

--

all the best !!!

--

regards

Ramesh

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free