sir tell me that what are the chances of a handicap students for aieee which are average in studies and have a resevation in aieee

sir tell me that what are the chances of a handicap students for aieee which are average in studies and have a resevation in aieee

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago
Dear student Mr. AJEET; I can understand this confustion.The coaching Institute provides easy understanding but left work is only hardwork. If you really want to go in AIEEE then study first with some basic books like NCERT or 11 & 12 books. do not try to left any chapter. study and try to understand with the basic books. coaching study materials also give you idea of standards of question. Be careful while use study materials, Sometime coaching issue study materials tougher than real AIEEE because of this coaching war. SO first try to solve the question of your book specilly which are given at the last of chapter. then go to coaching materials. There is fixed percetage of weightage of handicap category in each college and if you can produce a certificate for this , you can go in NIT. So just prepare for AIEEE and do not think such things that you can not enter into any Institute. Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best. Regards, Askiitians Experts Pramod Kumar , IITR

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free