hello! i am from srinagar preparing for aieee 2010.we have here a very little no. of coaching class.plz tell me how to get good %age in aieee

hello!
i am from srinagar preparing for aieee 2010.we have here a very little no. of coaching class.plz tell me how to get good %age in aieee

Grade:12

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear Younis

only method to improve your rank is more hard work.

i think you have completed your syllabus. so from now you should give more stress to those topics in which you feel difficulty. or in which you are not much confident.and at the same time you should keep revising other topic also.Try to solve new question .

best method is to first read the theory part completly from the standard text book and study material and then solve "solved examples" ,and them compair your methodology with the solution given in the text book .and see which is less time consuming. many a time student an solve the problem but the time taken by them is much more which certainly decreses their rank.

and after solving these questions refer question of that chapter from previous  papers. and follow these procedure chapter by chapter.and time to time solve sample papers .

and  do not waste your time in solving question that are very difficult .Many peaople frame such a question which are not a part of  syllabus.and it is  just a wastage of time.

if you have problem due to shortage of coaching classes You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com.

click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians .com :
 www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free