sir can you please give me a clear picture of the difference between the level of IIT JEE and AIEEE ???...i am now preparing for IIT JEE ,,is there some extra work to do for AIEEE ?

sir can you please give me a clear picture of the difference between the level of IIT JEE and AIEEE ???...i am now preparing for IIT JEE ,,is there some extra work to do for AIEEE ?

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago
there is very small difference between IITJEE and AIEEE. but because IITJEE yearly changing their pattern but this is sure that IITJEE will not try to prepare hard questions but will be on concept basis. But the condition is not same in AIEEE , the paper will not be too conceptual. Yes , you have to do some extra work for AIEEE. there are some additionlal chapter in AIEEE when you will compare with IITJEE. so you have to prepare that chapter also. and in each chapter some point also will be added in AIEEE. so prepare some extra for AIEEE. if you are preparing for IITJEE this is a good thing but do not leave any funda on the basis of syllabus of iitjee, that mey be a part of AIEEE syllabus. Do extra work for AIEEE. Pramod IITR

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free