i am a polytechnic diploma final year student.can i write aieee exam to join at niit after diploma,if i am eligible to the aieee then please tell me what is the procedure to apply for this exam

i am a polytechnic diploma final year student.can i write aieee exam to join at niit after diploma,if i am eligible to the aieee then please tell me what is the procedure to apply for this exam

Grade:10

1 Answers

Ravi
askIITians Faculty 69 Points
9 years ago
AIEEE is an entrance examination which is conducted for selecting the most eligible candidates in to the engineering courses. You can attend the AIEEE if you have completed your 12th class and then opted for the diploma. But, if you have completed your diploma in engineering it is better to opt for the lateral entry scheme. You should attend the Lateral entry admission test (LEAT) or any other eligibility test that graduation colleges have agreed to accept the score from, after diploma. If you qualify in this test, you can directly get in to the second year of the engineering course. You should score an aggregate of 60% marks in the diploma level.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free