i want to focus only on aieee can u please suggest a book for maths and chemistry: please make sure that the level of the books is not even one bit higher than aieee level. also please dont suggest multiple number of books just tell the ones which are best also is ncert sufficient for aieee chemistry??? according to past year questions many chemistry questions are very easy( ncert level)

i want to focus only on aieee

can u please suggest a book for maths and chemistry:

please make sure that the level of the books is not even one bit higher than aieee level.

also please dont suggest multiple number of books just tell the ones which are best

also  is ncert sufficient for aieee chemistry???

according to past year questions many chemistry questions are very easy( ncert level)

Grade:12

5 Answers

Abhishek Sharma
18 Points
10 years ago

only use NCERT books for jee mains (AIEEE)

Ajay M
35 Points
10 years ago

Its better to use Arihant Books.

They contain lots of Quality questions 

prashant pandey
16 Points
10 years ago

what about some questions which are not in ncert sullabus but comes in the exams!

in jee main 2013 there were some questions in chemistry which were like this.....should i worry about these types of questions?

or should i just ignore them as it is not necessary to score 100% in aieee?

Abhishek Sharma
18 Points
10 years ago

If you want to get a high score in mains the go for some higher level (IIT JEE level) books . As it  will not only clear your concepts but will also increase your thinking skills

MALEPATI BALA SIVA SAI AKHIL
60 Points
10 years ago
DEAR Prashant Pandey AMONG MANY ARIHANT, R.D.SHARMA ARE THE BEST. MATHEMATICS: R.D.SHARMA CHEMISTRY:ARIHANT SEPARATE FOR DIFFERENT TOPICS( these are very helpful) TO APPROVE THIS ANSWER PLEASE CLICK YES BELOW. PLEASE Prashant Pandey BEST OF LUCK FOR PREPARATION THANK YOU.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free