i got 99 marks in jee mains and 96% in andra board. is there a chance of getting in nit kurusetra and i did my 12 in andra pradesh but actually i belong to haryana so what will be my home quota? plz ans soon

i got 99 marks in jee mains and 96% in andra board. is there a chance of getting in nit kurusetra and i did my 12 in andra pradesh but actually i belong to haryana so what will be my home quota? plz ans soon

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
8 years ago
Dear student,
You can surely get into NIT in HS quota.

Thanks
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
There are chances that you may make it at certain NITs but for the sake of clarity, you need to visit the official wweblinks of Jeemains and Josaa so that you may get a clear view of yopur stature there, if you are satisfied with the allottment of branch or inst, well and good else try at some other equally good institutions where quality education is imparted followed by better placements, try at – Banasthali Uni, Banasthali,........................Guru Jambeshwar Uni of Sci and Tech, Hisar,............................ITM Uni, Gurgaon,..............................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free