Sir I have got 154 marks in JEE MAIN 2013 (Phy:27,Math:54,Chem:73) and 80.80 % in CBSE 2012 (Phy:86,Math:84,Chem:83) . What would be my expected rank in JEE MAIN 2013 .

Sir I have got 154 marks in JEE MAIN 2013 (Phy:27,Math:54,Chem:73) and 80.80 % in CBSE 2012 (Phy:86,Math:84,Chem:83) .

What would be my expected rank in JEE MAIN 2013 .

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
8 years ago
Dear student,

Please use our rank predictor. here is the link
http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html

Thanks
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
The rankings as per score and merit list varies every year, so it is always better that one must try best to score well and to be placed at a better institution, the following guidelines may be followed –

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed educational institution for getting training and finally appear in the tests Jeemains and Jeeadvanced,....join counselling rounds by Josaa and get to know about your allottment, else try at other reputed institutions, like – Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,..........................TKM College of ENgg, Kollam,....................BIT Sindri, Dhanbad,.....................Rajasthan Tech Uni, Kota.........     and pursue your graduation from there followed by placement in top rated MNCs,....Good Luck

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free