Im expecting around 130-135 marks in JEE Mains test and around 96% in Karnataka Board Examination. Please give me a rough idea of the AIR and Home state (Kar.) ranks for counseling for NITs. Can I get a seat in NIT Surathkal Karnataka under State quota? Also, will I be able to write JEE Advance?

Im expecting around 130-135 marks in JEE Mains test and around 96% in Karnataka Board Examination. Please give me a rough idea of the AIR and Home state (Kar.) ranks for counseling for NITs. Can I get a seat in NIT Surathkal Karnataka under State quota? Also, will I be able to write JEE Advance?  

Grade:12

4 Answers

mohit yadav
54 Points
11 years ago

ya surely

harshini k
14 Points
11 years ago

to qualify for JEE advanced one must score a minimum of 250 marks and other''s(who want an admission into NIT) must score 200 marks.  source:newspaper.

shiddhant bhattacharya
25 Points
11 years ago
accordingto fiitjee, Congratulations! Based on your performance in JEE(Mains)-2013 and expected percentage of XII board marks entered by you, we predict that you are qualified for appearing in JEE(Advance)-2013 and your All India AIEEE equivalent rank will be 50001 Based on your performance your absolute rank of JEE (Mains) 2013 is predicted to be 65219.
sarthak mitra
19 Points
11 years ago

predicted cut off for jee advance is 128 to 135 ..... so ur in a middle zone.... ur approx jee main AIR will be 70000 to 80000

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free