Hello I am in really a lot of trouble. Being to much in a hurry, I made a few mistakes in my confirmation page and mailed it without reviewing. 1. The photo I attached doesn''t have my name, or the date of taking. 2. My form doesn''t have my parent''s signature.. I am really so worried that my application will be rejected.. can someone help me in what to do..

Hello

I am in really a lot of trouble. Being to much in a hurry, I made a few mistakes in my confirmation page and mailed it without reviewing.

1. The photo I attached doesn''t have my name, or the date of taking.

2. My form doesn''t have my parent''s signature..

I am really so worried that my application will be rejected.. can someone help me in what to do..

Grade:12

1 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
11 years ago

Dear Rahul Sharma,

Please do not get tensed or freaked out. These are trivial mistakes that everyone do when they are in haste. There is no need to panic. There is always a solution for any problem so do not be upset. This problem of yours is very common and you are not the only one to do this so just take this as an experience or knowledge which you can pass on to other students and help them out when they are in a similar situation like you are in.

Now,The best way out is to contact them and give them your application form Number and then seeking their help in that case. If they want you to send another Application form which they most probably would not ask to,then you will have to send it but just contact them before sending another application form. Here is the contact information,

• Executive Director 
    JEE (Main) Secretariat 
    Central Board of Secondary Education, 
    PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P.Extn. Patparganj, 
    Delhi-110 092.
  • Email : jeemain@nic.in

I know several cases when students have made this mistake both in the submission of IIT-JEE Form and AIEEE forms and when they reported the concerned authorities,they were asked to give their Application numbers and were exempted from sending another application form .

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...!

Best Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free