hey all..i got air 5510(delhi rank 624) and bitsat score 340 i hv got 1.dtu ee(most probbly get coe or ece) 2.pilani campus eni(will get eee next) there is a fee factor with pilani..also nearly no chance of getting cs at pilani campus..so what should i do..go by pilani name and deposit the fee for eee(last date is 9th)or continue in hope of getting coe...if bits pilani is way much better than dtu considering all the factors..i will take eee and try to manage fee with loan and all..or dtu coe (or backupo ece) is also gud.... what should i do????experts comments would be welcum...reply asap

hey all..i got air 5510(delhi rank 624) and bitsat score 340
i hv got
1.dtu ee(most probbly get coe or ece)
2.pilani campus eni(will get eee next)
there is a fee factor with pilani..also nearly no chance of getting cs at pilani campus..so what should i do..go by pilani name and deposit the fee for eee(last date is 9th)or continue in hope of getting coe...if bits pilani is way much better than dtu considering all the factors..i will take eee and try to manage fee with loan and all..or dtu coe (or backupo ece) is also gud....

what should i do????experts comments would be welcum...reply asap

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
11 years ago

Dear Vikas,

DTU ECE or COE are the best options for you , Go for It.

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free