i can get it,civil,chemical and metallurgy in NITK...can u suggest me which is better for future scope..?? where can i get very good core companies...???

i can get it,civil,chemical and metallurgy in NITK...can u suggest me which is better for future scope..?? where can i get very good core companies...???

Grade:

2 Answers

Komal
askIITians Faculty 747 Points
8 years ago
I feel that choose your branch wisely. College does matter but at the end you will work in the field you choose, whether you want to get a job or open your own company. If you love what you study and what you do, you'll excel no matter where you are.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
No branch is any less than the other, it is a matter of your own choice,......make sure what interests you the most , in which stream you may excel, and accordingly choose a branch for you,........NITK ia a very good pick but if you wish to compare and contrast soemother institutions’ features and get to pursue your graduation from any of those, then these names may be suggested – AU College of Engg, Vishakhapatnam,...............Quantum School of Tech, Roorkee.............Lovely Professional uni, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free