kindly tell me which college is better UPES Dehradun or CCET Chandigarh??/ I am eligible for both... i scored 791 rank In UPESEAT this year and im also eligible on basis of merit... 93%. In AIEEE i scored 43904 rank overall and 616 state rank (chandigarh). kindly reply as soon as possible... also if u could.. tell me about the streams tht i could get in both colleges. and is there any chance tht i could get in UIET Chandigarh??

kindly tell me which college is better UPES Dehradun or CCET Chandigarh??/

I am eligible for both... i scored 791 rank In UPESEAT this year and im also eligible on basis of merit... 93%. In AIEEE i scored 43904 rank overall and 616 state rank (chandigarh).

kindly reply as soon as possible... also if u could.. tell me about the streams tht i could get in both colleges. and is there any chance tht i could get in UIET Chandigarh??

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
8 years ago
CCET Chandigarh is better than UPES Dehradun in a general comparison but it will depend upon the choice of branch that you want to opt for.

UIET Chandigarh stands a feeble chance but nothing can be commented about the rank you might get

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free