Sir, I got 18ooo rank in aieee 2012. I want to take admission in NIT PATNA. I want to choose between electrical , ECE and Civil. Going by my rank i know that i will not get mechanical here. But I am not concerned about that. What according to you would be the best branch for me out of these three options in NIT PATNA considering faculty and placements as parameters? Also sir, please advise me keeping in mind the recent ban on PSUs in NITs by Chennai HC. Thank you wating for your reply Faiz Hashmi

Sir,
I got 18ooo rank in aieee 2012. I want to take admission in NIT PATNA.
I want to choose between electrical , ECE and Civil.
Going by my rank i know that i will not get mechanical here. But I am not concerned about that.
What according to you would be the best branch for me out of these three options in NIT PATNA considering faculty and placements as parameters?
Also sir, please advise me keeping in mind the recent ban on PSUs in NITs by Chennai HC.

Thank you
wating for your reply
Faiz Hashmi

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
8 years ago
Ban will be lifted more or less. All the branches that you mentioned are more or less same .The major point of difference will come as soon as you start taking interest into it.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free