i got all india rank 4,00,000 and all india category rank 34,551 and i also got 48,000 as state rank and state category rank 3039 . iam from andhra pradesh and i am expecting civil engineering and chemical engineering in nit warangal .plz tell me will i get seat in nit warangal in the above course

i got all india rank 4,00,000 and all india category rank 34,551 and  i also got 48,000 as state rank and state category rank 3039 . iam from andhra pradesh and i am expecting civil engineering and chemical engineering in nit warangal .plz tell me will i get seat in nit warangal in the above course

Grade:8

5 Answers

amit chaudhary
37 Points
11 years ago

sorry not possible

sai suraj
18 Points
11 years ago

kk

abhishek naidu
4 Points
11 years ago

i dont think you would get into it unless u belong to st/sc..

Mayank Rai Sharma
34 Points
11 years ago

hello, you will not be able to get NIT warangal as it is an NIT with high ranking and limited seats(600-800). almost all students try to get NITs. AND even in last round counselling at least AIR-5000 is necessary for NIT Warangal. but dont dissapoint man. YOU are an aieee selected student, so could surely get any good private collage in your state. try to get collages in your state only because opting for collages in other state collages will surely waste your time and money. GOOD LUCK!!!

sai suraj
18 Points
11 years ago

yes i am a sc candidate

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free