My aieee B.Arch AIR: 26497 Category: 6023 HS: 566 Category(HS): 93 My home state i.e, the state where i completed my 12th is karnatka which is my state of eligibility does not offer architecture in NIT Surathkal. I want to know whether I stand a chance in any of the NITs or School of Planning and Architecture in South India. If not where else could I expect? Please tell me I am very confused....

My aieee B.Arch
AIR: 26497
Category: 6023
HS: 566
Category(HS): 93
My home state i.e, the state where i completed my 12th is karnatka which is my state of eligibility does not offer architecture in NIT Surathkal. I want to know whether I stand a chance in any of the NITs or School of Planning and Architecture in South India. If not where else could I expect?
Please tell me I am very confused....

Grade:

1 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
11 years ago

Dear Hari,

Your home state will be Karnataka.

Check the link below:

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/architecture-counselling.aspx

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free