hey,i m frm delhi..my all india rank is 96100 and category rand is 67662..my state rank is 7742 and category is 6563..my category is general..can i get admission in nit delhi??r ny of d good colleges in delhi.. plzzz rply asap thank you regards shivam kumar

hey,i m frm delhi..my all india rank is 96100 and category rand is 67662..my state rank is 7742 and category is 6563..my category is general..can i get admission in nit delhi??r ny of d good colleges in delhi..

plzzz rply asap

thank you

regards

shivam kumar

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
11 years ago

Dear Shivam

Colleges in DELHI are DTU and NSIT where you can take admission via AIEEE.

but according to your rank admission in DTU and NSIT is difficult.

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

shivam kumar
18 Points
11 years ago

thank you sir but according to my rank i want to know that for getting into nit delhi my state rank will be considered(state rank-7742..category-6563) or my all india rank which 96100(category-67662)

plz mention other aieee colleges in which i cn get admission via my rank

kindly rply to my query asap

thank you

regard

shivam kumar

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free