Hello Everyone, Ive got 19000 in open category in aieee and I am from Andhra Pradesh so, please can anyone help me by sayng which one is good and better for joining and i want the branch civil or mechanical. i wrote the exam this year 2012. please help me

Hello Everyone,

Ive got 19000 in open category in aieee and

I am from Andhra Pradesh 

so, please can anyone help me by sayng which one is good and better for joining and i want the branch civil or mechanical.

i wrote the exam this year 2012.

please help me 

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
11 years ago

Dear Sai

Check the link below

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2011-opening-closing-rank-nits.html

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

sai karthik
14 Points
11 years ago

no no i want the the ranks accordeing to 2012 nt 2010 so, plz say me till wht ranks is it selected and whuich one is gud i mean which one will hve a better faculty in teaching and helping the students to learn

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free