im currently syudying in a collg but plan 2 giv my ai3e this yr i dnt feel like goin thru theory again n again as i have already dropped a year it becomes boring to read the same text .so will it be advisable to solve questions straight away n form where is arihant a good book for questonaire?

im currently syudying in a collg but plan 2 giv my ai3e this yr i dnt feel like goin thru theory again n again as i have already dropped a year it becomes boring to read the same text .so will it be advisable to solve questions straight away n form where is arihant a good book for questonaire?

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
14 years ago

Dear Ila,

Yes you can directly go through questions from arihant and any book coz practise is must for any exam  but make sure that all your concepts are clear … For the preparation , there is nothing that you can ignore …every topic is important. So if you are sure abt any topic thn don go for that but if you are not then devote some time to those topics …

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best .

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Amit - IT BHU

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free