sir plz give me the priorty order of the following nit jalandhar,hamirpur,kurukshetra = cse nit kurukshetra,dce,pec=IT & plz tell me the difference b/w the two also tell me the rank extreme and best also tell me whether i could get cse @ pec & nit krk

sir plz give me the priorty order of the following

nit jalandhar,hamirpur,kurukshetra = cse

nit kurukshetra,dce,pec=IT

& plz tell me the difference b/w the two

also tell me the rank extreme and best

also tell me whether i could get cse @ pec & nit krk

Grade:12

4 Answers

kavish Dwivedi
94 Points
11 years ago

first tell what rank or marks are you expecting in aieee and your state of domicile...as far as cse and IT are concerned there are some colleges in india which keep the syllabus of both the branches similar upto 6th sem which is the only important thing....it matters where you take...what i know is that cse and IT are treated in similar way and under same department in NIT ALLAHABAD & NIT surathkal..for the colleges of your doubt...go to their respectice websites look at the syllabus of the two streams upto 6th sem...if they are similar then theres no difference in cse and IT otherwise it may make a difference ...so take your decision as per that.... also always remember a good cse or IT grad isnt made from whether he studies cse or IT...what you really need is your zeal for coding and aptitude...people may be from not so good college as IIT K or IIT B but may be exceptional because of their coding capabilities...so you need to start that as soon as you learn a programming language...live example a grad from nit allahabad getting 1.3 crore at fb...hope you understand what i mean...

divyank duvedi .
16 Points
11 years ago

im getting 216 

divyank duvedi .
16 Points
11 years ago

superb reply!!!!!!

kavish Dwivedi
94 Points
11 years ago

then you could get AIR around 8-11 k which means there are chances of IT at NIT Allahabad and NIT surathkal upto 5th round of counselling by all india quota...give your preference to NIT A and then NIT K IT else if you dont get these two then go for dce ,kurukshetra , hamirpur/jalandhar(both are equal) and at last pec in order.Also there is an important point that IIIT A has a very good IT branch so take it in preference to NIT SURATHKAL but after NIT allahabad..for the top 3 i mentioned that is NIT ALLAHABAD THEN IIIT ALLAHABAD THEN NIT SURATHKAL there is absolutely no difference between cse and IT ... for the rest you go to their websites and confirm the syllabuses but keep PEC as your last option ... I SHALL GIVE YOU A LIST OF PREFERENCE FOR CSE AND IT in AIEEE:

1.NIT ALLAHABAD

2.NIT WARANGAL

3.NIT TRICHY

4.NIT SURATHKAL

5.NIT CALICUT

6.NIT JAIPUR

7.NIT SURAT

8.NIT DURGAPUR

9.NIT KURUKSHETRA

10,NIT NAGPUR

11.NIT JAIPUR

12.NIT HAMIRPUR

13.NIT JALANDHAR

14.NIT JAMSHEDPUR

15.DA-IICT GANDHINAGAR(FORM MUST BE FILLED BEFORE AIEEE RESULTS)

16.THAPAR PATIALA

17.PEC CHANDIGARH

18.NIT DELHI

keep in mind if cse and IT are same of a particular college keep it one after another otherwise keep it after your choice of cse colleges get over ..and wait till 5th round if you get AIR under 9500.. IT at NIT A is sure....

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free