4.NIT WARANGAL

5.NIT SURATHKAL

6.IIIT ALLAHABAD

7.NIT CALICUT.... hope u get it

prachi sharma
24 Points
11 years ago

@kavish
can u kindly tell me weather IIIT allahabad z better or MANIT bhopal???

kavish Dwivedi
94 Points
11 years ago

IIIT Allahabad is a newer institution but compared to MANIT it does fare very well...from the course quality they maintain(you get your projects in the 3rd year itself have a look at their syllabus) to the coding environment which prevails is far better than manit bhopal... also look at their placement statistics .... they have done wonders in that field with companies like amazon,ms,yahoo,oracle,adobe,flipkart,gs,intel coming to their campuses for placements...on the other hand manit used to be very good but 3-4 years ago...some problems relating to their faculty being unqualified to the so said gunda raj prevailing in the institution is widespread amongst the college IIT and NIT ians ... it is even said that you have to take tutionns from the proffs there to pass the exam so in my opinion its a very risky choice if you go to manit bhopal though its past records will give you a decent placements but not better than top NITs or IIIT A...

ravi shankar
37 Points
11 years ago

@prachi

IIIT allahbad is much much better than MANIT bhopal.

IIIT allahbad is rankd 18th among top engineering college of India by Outlook.

do hav a look at www.outlookindia.com/article.aspx?277249

prachi sharma
24 Points
11 years ago

thanks Smile

prachi sharma
24 Points
11 years ago

is d situation same wid nit allahabad, nit jamshedpur, nit rourkela, etc????

prachi sharma
24 Points
11 years ago

my xpectd ALL INDIA OBC RANK z xpected 2 be in between 4000-5000.. in state it will be reduced.. can i xpect mnnit allahabad under state quota? can i get ece ,eee, cse, it or chem under home state quota??? wic branch can i get??
for IIITs only AIR are considered or dere z sum provision for home state quota as well???

kavish Dwivedi
94 Points
11 years ago

no no only with nit bhopal....nit allahabad is to best college amongst all nits when placements are the parameters(recently one of them bagged a 1.34 crore job at facebook)

kavish Dwivedi
94 Points
11 years ago

mnnit is gettable if you are unnder 24000 air and up state....

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free