Sir, My name is Mayank Rishi. I am supposed to score 150/360 in AIEEE. It is expected that my rank could be in the range of 20000-25000. I belong to OBC category. I wish to know whether Bio Tech from NIT WARANGL would be good for me or not. Are there any better institutes for Bio Tech among NITs ? Is Bio Tech good branch? What sort of placements do they offer? Will be able to progress well in this field? Why the closing ranks for Bio Tech lie within high range? Do the students not choose this field by themselves for placement reasons?

Sir,

My name is Mayank Rishi. I am supposed to score 150/360 in AIEEE. It is expected that my rank could be in the range of 20000-25000. I belong to OBC category.
I wish to know whether Bio Tech from NIT WARANGL would be good for me or not.
Are there any better institutes for Bio Tech among NITs ?
Is Bio Tech good branch?
What sort of placements do they offer?
Will be able to progress well in this field?
Why the closing ranks for Bio Tech lie within high range? Do the students not choose this field by themselves for placement reasons?

Grade:

1 Answers

Harshit Mathur
20 Points
11 years ago

with 150/360 your rank  may be 30000-35000. Last year i scored 164 n my rank was 23000 something...for 20000, 170 was the score last year. better start looking for other options.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free