sir with a score of 190 marks in b.arch in aieee what will be my expected air and will i be able to get MANIT BHOPAL.. IF not then tell me the marks required to get b.arch manit bhopal

sir with a score of 190 marks in b.arch in aieee what will be my expected air and will i be able to get MANIT BHOPAL..      IF not then tell me the marks required to get b.arch manit bhopal

Grade:

3 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
11 years ago

Dear shubahm sharma,

I believe that you can certainly make it to MANIT-Bhopal with this score of yours in AIEEE 2012 B.Arch Examination.

You can check the opening and closing ranks of MANIT-Bhopal for the B.Arch course from the official AIEEE Counselling website.

Hope that you get all that you desire .

Hope this helped you immensely...

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ..

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
11 years ago

Dear Kiran Gundala,

Since you say that your AIR in JEE is 15600 in OBC girls category,I believe that you have a chance of making it .

But I want you to wait for the IIT-JEE results to be out and then go claim a seat through the IIT-JEE Counselling.

At the same time try doing BITSAT and AIEEE well. BITS Pilani is no less when compared to IITs.

Hope that you get all that you desire .

Hope this helped you immensely...

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ..

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

shubahm sharma
5 Points
11 years ago

i belong to obc category tell me with score of  190 will i get MANIT BHOPAL B.ARCH BRANCH

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free