I passed 12th this year and want to get admission in B.Tch colleges . I wish to get admission after cracking any national level or state level entrance exam . I studied well in 12th . but problem is that due to mental problem and lack of money i was admitted in aiiims hospital and now when i am fit for studies there are only 6 monthes left for preparation . So Plz tell me how should i prepare for AIEEE or any state level comptetion bcz nw i hv no tym to prepare for IIT . SO plz give me ur great suggestions that i would crack any engg. entrance .

I passed 12th this year and want to get admission in B.Tch colleges . I wish to get admission after cracking any national level or state level entrance exam .
I studied well in 12th . but problem is that due to mental problem and lack of money i was admitted in aiiims hospital and now when i am fit for studies there are only 6 monthes left for preparation . So Plz tell me how should i prepare for AIEEE or any state level comptetion bcz nw i hv no tym to prepare for IIT .
SO plz give me ur great suggestions that i would crack any engg. entrance .

Grade:

1 Answers

kamlesh prajapati
18 Points
12 years ago

you should prepair for arihant aieee books

arihant 40 days aieee physics

arihant 40 days aieee chemistry

arihant 40 days aieee math's

and then arihant 10 year's solwed paper and mock test series .

they are good preparation for aieee in 3 month's

welcome....

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free