sir, my A.I.R rank in AIEEE 2011 is 21546.can i get a seat in NIT Hamirpur in civil ,mechanical ,electrical & electronics or EC branch.i didn't get a seat in first-four rounds of counselling.keeping in view of the fact that the maximum rank went of civil in 4th round i.e.14253.will it reach to my rank? if yes then in which round.should i wait for the subsequent rounds or find some another way. from:sushant J&K

sir,
my A.I.R rank in AIEEE 2011 is 21546.can i get a seat in NIT Hamirpur in civil ,mechanical ,electrical & electronics or EC branch.i didn't get a seat in first-four
rounds of counselling.keeping in view of the fact that the maximum rank went of civil in 4th round i.e.14253.will it reach to my rank? if yes then in which round.should i wait for the subsequent rounds or find some another way.
J&K

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear sushant vashisht,

No .

I do not think so dear...

It will be a little hard to get NIT-Hamirpur !!

Try for some lower end NIT's & you can surely get a seat there ...i assure !

All the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope this helped you immensely...

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

Andy !@
31 Points
12 years ago

Dear sushant ,

It is really difficult to get a seat in next two rounds. you may get in 7th round but it will be risky so should try for other NIT . 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free